27 May 2006

All Hail The King!

Okay, I must say that kingmedia is just great!! He figured out how to enter titles onto this blog!! I'm so excited...
So, plans for the youth service are humming right along. For those who are interested there will be the opportunity for being involved in a skit or puppet..thingy. Be sure to let one of the leaders know if you're interested!
Also, if anyone would like to do a music special, that could also be arranged.
I'm so excited about fantastic fair night...I just can't even tell you how awesome it will be!
Sorry for "yelling" there...couldn't help myself.

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 7:12 PM, Blogger kingmedia said...

Can't say that I'm really that great... OYN blog has had titles since day one.

 
At May 28, 2006 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but you only recently put the titles on Oasis and such, for which I'm very grateful

 
At May 28, 2006 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I thought that blog was made on Oasis and such, not youthnight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home