03 May 2006

Know God

How to Know God.

1. Realize that you are a sinner.
2. Recognize that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you.
3. Repent of your sin.
4. Receive Jesus Christ into your life.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I confess you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

To put your faith in action, be sure to spend time with God by reading your Bible, praying, going to church, and telling others about Christ.

You can do it. We can help.

3 Comments:

At May 07, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger maranatha165 said...

what are we? the how to people?LOL

 
At May 07, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger kingmedia said...

Depends on how you want to look at it. But to me if someone wants help to know God, then I want to be able to help.

 
At May 07, 2006 2:14 PM, Blogger maranatha165 said...

no truer word spoken.
in this ministry we definitly are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home