06 May 2006

Secret Gym Night?

It looks like we might be able to get the school gym pretty soon for a great night of games. We probably will not let you know in advance so be sure to come each night so you don't miss it. Spread the word so those without access to a computer are not left out.

Secret Gym Night. I like the sound of that. Definately could be lots of fun involved. I'd hate to have the whole gym to myself!

Make sure to try the latest riddle and win a prize for next Monday night's Oasis. Also the answer to the score that Mike made on that frame of bowling is coming up soon.

1 Comments:

At May 07, 2006 1:57 PM, Blogger maranatha165 said...

The secret gym night is a great idea!! I hope I'm there for it. I plan on being there tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to.
MAybe I'll beat the record for the most bottles...you never know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home